Better Feeder Wagons
12" Haylage auger with 15 - 20% forward lean blends silages, grains, supplements as you unload.
Chain and slat discharge, for extra high roughage rations, including tub ground hay. Discharge 14" wide x 16" deep, big capacity. Pintle 662 chain eliminates build-up of hay in root of sprocket teeth.
- • Single V-belt drive best in 1964, best now. No gearboxes.
- • Four different apron speeds, plus neutral
- • Elevator pulled from top, self-tightening.
- • Extra heavy 667X pintle chain used in elevator and floor apron.
- • All chain pin heads spot welded, greater strength.
- • Elevator cup-style flights improve unloading of grains, ground feed.
- • High front discharge, provide more accurate unloading in feed bunks.